TORAJA PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE


TORAJA PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE

Hello…. Warm greetings from Toraja

Are you planning a visit to Sulawesi ( Celebes), especially  toraja?

My name is Imanuel Timbang, I was born in a native village name Toraja land or Tana Toraja,it is one of  the most popular tourism destination in Indonesia,especially in the south Sulawesi province.
I am graduated from Economic school and Hotel Tourism Academy. And I have working in tourism Industry for 12 years. I have a lot of experiences in serving travelers from over the world.
I can communicate English, Dutch and Bit of Spain.
I always assists my clients with open mind, a warm smile and friendly behavior.

I will show you all the interesting places and introduce you to the strange world of toraja culture

If you are interested in my assistance for your trip to toraja or south Sulawesi  do not hesistate to contack me .

Imanuel Timbang

Jl.taruna no 1
post code: 91831 rantepao
Toraja
Mobile(+62)081342187199

2 comments:

  1. I have been on a tour with Imanuel and it was very informative. Imanuel speaks English very well, comes on time and is friendly and reliable.
    Regards, David from The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read that because i would to go a luxury travel soon and for me is good to know that

    ReplyDelete